There's a lot more to Facebook Messenger app, than what meets the eye. Did you know that you can now play games using the messenger app? Have you noted the other ways you can use Facebook Messenger to impress your loved ones? Almost everyone uses Messenger on a daily basis, but fail to notice many locked away hidden secrets. Here are 5 such features you'd dearly love.
Hidden BasketballFacebook Messenger has snuck a hidden little basketball game inside it.
- Choose a friend and send him a Basketball emoji.
- Click on the message to activate the minimalist ball shooting game.
- Swipe the basketball towards the hoop.
- For every ball you get through the hoop, you score a point.
- When you miss the hoop, your game ends.
- Finally your score is tallied and sent to your friend as a challenge.
Football KeepyUpYou can now start using your Facebook messenger as your football practice ground.
- Begin Keepy Up game with your friend by sending them a football emoji.
- Start the game by just tapping the ball with your finger.
- Keep tapping the football to stop it touching the ground.
- Holding the ball stay in the “air" gets harder as the game progresses further.
Chess ManiaPlay the brainy game of Chess with your friend without leaving Facebook Messenger.
- Type @fbchess play in-chat and the game will commence.
- Your chess board will appear and your friend will be prompted to move first.
- Manually type in your moves. Use K for King, Q for Queen, N for Knight, R for Rook & P for Pawn.
- Once you've selected your piece, add the letter and number representing the space you want to move it to.
- Example - @fbchess Pb4 to move a pawn in column B to row 4.
- If incase you get stuck in the middle, you can type @fbchess help for instructions.
Birthday BalloonsFacebook Messenger now aids you with another Emoji trick.
- Is your friend celebrating his/her birthday?OR Do you want to make someone happy this instant?
- Send them a celebratory message OR send them all your love.
- Open a chat conversation with your particular friend.
- Send them a Balloon emoji OR a Heart emoji.
- When they open the message the balloons will be set free and colourful balloons fly up the screen.
- OR They will find hearts soaring high. Simple & Effective trick is it not?.
Impress your dear ones using this daily cuteness trick.
- Open up a chat with them and type @dailycute.
- It’ll instantly grab a random cute image for you and post it.
- If someone you know, can use a dose of cuteness, do this.
- Say thanks to Facebook Messenger with all your heart.