Want your Twitter audience to Click, Open and Read your blog post, Sign up for your Email list - Straight from a single Tweet? Give them rich media experiences, not just a tweet’s standard 140-character written message. Implement Twitter Cards in your Blogger Template.
What are Twitter Cards?Twitter Card = A Photo and Article Summary
They travel alongside your blog, automatically adding media and information about your blog or posts in tweets. This article should -
- Give you an understanding about card type that best suits you
- Help you set up Twitter cards for your blog and verify them
- Make your Blog's Twitter cards stand out from the crowd
1. Twitter Card Types
- Summary Card - Title and description, Image thumbnail, and Twitter attribution.
- Summary Card with Large Image: A Summary Card with image prominently featured.
- App Card: Details an mobile app with download feature.
- Player Card: This Card can provide video/audio/media.
2. SetUp Twitter CardsA picture is always an eye-catching addition. Let us implement Summary Card with Large Image for our Blogger posts.
- Here are the step-by-step Instructions to add the cards to Blogger - Blogger-TwitterCards
- Debug the Twitter tags using the validator tool - Twitter Validation Tool
3. StandOut from CrowdAlas! We've reached the final important point. How to prepare your tweets stand out from the crowd and get the Clicks?
- Write a Unique, Attention stealing tweet.
- Make your Title SEO Optimized.
- Choose an Attractive, Optimized Image.
You are all set. Write, Post and Share. Go!