Know the answer to these 3 questions before buying Jeggings online.
✓ Why ladies prefer Jeggings?
✓ How to choose Jeggings?
✓ What to wear with Jeggings?
What are Jeggings? How to wear them?The proper definition of Jeggings varies on whom you ask.
Jeggings for GirlsA Girl's definition is simple and easy. Jeggings are a trendy combination of jeans and leggings that brings fashion and comfort together.
Jeggings for WomenA Woman definition is a little complicated but very explanatory. Looks like Jeans offering toned look to your lower body but Fits like Leggings while eliminating visible panty lines.
Why Ladies prefer Jeggings? Looks like skinny jeans, but is more reasonably priced + Shape enhancing fabric, Functional pockets and Comfort lining + Available in a wide assortment of colours and prints.
How to choose Jeggings?Jeggings are stretchable leggings made out of flexible fabric of polyester and expandable spandex material.
1. Go for a pair that lies more on the Jean side than the Legging side. A bit of weight to the fabric should help hiding the visibility of your panty line.
2. The pants should be tight enough that you wouldn't need a belt for them to stay on but not so tight on the knees that makes bending down painful.
PerfectvJeggings for WomenWarm material! Perfect Stitch! Deep Pockets! Reasonable price! Worth Buying! What more are you waiting for?
What to wear with Jeggings?Jeggings are a great boon for women who have a hard time finding a jeans that Fits in the waist, Fits in the thighs, Sculpts the lower body and Makes them appear Slimmer on the whole.
1. Only few ladies with hour glass figure can actually get away with pairing jeggings with a short top.
2. For the rest of us, Jeggings fits best with good old tunics and long flowy tops sized just perfectly.
3. Avoid pairing them with anything above the butt. While it makes you appear slimmer, it leaves nothing to imagination.
Jeggings - The Dos and Don'ts* Turn inside out before washing and drying.
* They can be washed using a mild detergent.
* Never wring, just flat dry in shade/low settings.
* Avoid ironing | Use only warm iron.